Next one beta version of DotA Allstars 6.55 came out. Beta 20 makes next map release much sooner.
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 20 Changelogs:
Another New Hero!
Alleria the Windrunner
Click the link to see hero details and screenshots.
- Sent hero taverns now on bottom right
- Fountain is farther away from tree
- Waterfalls on left that you can walk into but has no effect
- Scourge base not changed at all
- Crow doesn’t have mana upgrade=no more ward placing
- The courier has the skill Drop items (drops all the items the courier is carrying)
- Dagger is now not disabled by towers, neutral creeps, roshan, or his spells… looks like its only disabled if the source of the dmg is from an enemy hero.
- Phase Boots – Boots of Speed + Chain mail + Blades of Attack (No recipe cost).
- Before forming the item: +50 speed, +9 damage, +5 armor
- After forming the item: +60 speed, +14 damage, +6 armor and the active ability Phase which gives a further 10% MS boost speed and the ability to move through other units (similar to Spectre’s phase dagger, i.e. 0 collision size) for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 10 seconds. Mana cost: 0
- So, on an average, you get +77 speed. More than Treads, less than Travels (but more than Travels when Phasing). The 0 collision size should be useful for chasers. Having to activate the ability every 10 seconds may get annoying. Also, Wind Walk-type spells removes the Phase buff. (You can still walk through units, as with any Wind Walk based ability, but you lose the 10% speed bonus from Phase.) Not sure if this is a bug or intended
- Blades of Attack: 500 gold
- Observer wards: Stock max=2 Replenish time: 6 minutes
- Scroll of Town Portal has no cooldown when you buy it (you can buy as many as you like without having to wait to it to replenish in the stock)
- When teleporting to a friendly tower (and only towers), it doesn’t get +99999 armor but it can attack AND you can choose where to teleport in a 300 range or so of the tower without having a unit/building as teleport target. (only scrolls work, not boots of travel):
Updates from previous Betas:
- Poison Powder is no longer exist
- Undying still tiny
- Enigma’s ulti doesn’t have dark effect (as stated on earlier betas)
- Ezalor’s recall: 40 seconds cooldown, and it stops when the target is damaged, if ezalor is attacked the recall is not interrupted
- Coco’s Rum is now ulti, 60 cooldown, it gives 3/4/5 seconds of 100% 2x criticals and you don’t get any penalty (no more missed attacks) the next seconds.