DotA Allstars 6.60b Released. Official Updated Map is Ready for DownloadWritten by admin on June 14th, 2009
DotA Allstars 6.60b officially released. Updated map fixes some bugs and improves game quality. IceFrog said he would release “b” version very soon after main 6.60 and did it as promised. DotA 6.61 can be also released soon, let’s just wait and see.
DotA Allstars 6.60b Changelog:
* Some minor performance optimizations
* Fixed a fatal error possible when 2 users with blademail active fight each other
* Fixed a desync bug when using -tips while other map languages are in the game
* Fixed Force Staff so it doesn’t push you into an impassable terrain
* Fixed some bugs with RS and other modes like RD
* Fixed a group memory bug
* Fixed camera from moving when you pick a hero in RD
* Fixed pink player from not being able to pick the furthest hero in -CD
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Echo Stomp to not get dispelled upon damage
* Fixed some issues with Treant Protector’s Eyes In The Forest
* Fixed a multiple quelling abuse
* Added a note in the tooltip about Kunkka not being able to use Quelling Blade
* Fixed a minor visual cooldown glitch with the MKB toggle
* Temporarily disabled -terrain snow. It was causing annoying visual side effects for all terrain modes when exploring terrain that had previously destroyed trees. I’ll restore this functionality as soon as I can.
* Fixed some typos
This is just a quick bugfix patch to fix exploits being abused. More changes and balance tweaks will come soon in the next patch.