...now browsing by category
Long awaited 6.60 version probably is on its finale stage of manufacturing in IceFrog’s hearth. Soon we’ll be able to play in this significantly changed version but now we can only try unofficial beta version to taste it.
So, here’s download section with IceFrog’s messages from his blog about mastering DotA 6.60.
“While I’m posting this, I’ll give a brief update regarding the next version because many people have been emailing asking about it. I’ve had lots of hardware problems in the past few weeks that have slowed development, but I got everything back to normal now.
The next version still has a bit more to go before it is ready, but I’ll give a rough summary of what I hope to release in it. It will have at least 1 new hero, many hero remakes (mostly partial remakes not complete revamps like the recent ones), some functional improvements to existing Items, Hero balance changes and a new mode or two. There is a chance that a new Item will make it through to the final version as well, but it’s hard to say with any certainty.”
Number of current Beta version of DotA Allstars 6.55 changes very fast. Beta 30 already came out.
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 30 Changelogs:
- Large knife hidden sword + + truncheons, 1400
- Blade loss = 2x joy Blade Master robe + + compared to 850 last version of the quick increase of 15 o’clock, the more expensive 300
- Double the price dropped to 500, but the increase in attacks as well as a corresponding reduction in speed
- There are magic wand “energy charge”? Specific functions under test
- “Rune security”, you can upgrade your armor Building 4 seconds every 6 minutes in a store now
- The claw attack = 650 -> 500
- Speed up the gloves = 550 -> 500
- Armband formula = 700 -> 900 (armband, the total cost unchanged)
Immortal you go back to life no longer shield base. You will return to where you were dead.
- Pioneer Shield additional 50hp
- Dragon Heart of 4:00 have additional renewable hp
- Wang’s corpse into a general model ~!
On the layout of the terrain
- Natural base, so that the base is once again re-symmetrical layout, the next natural disaster under the road map
- The terrain changes to the shop: a natural disaster on the road shops
- The terrain changes to the store: Ha Road near shops
- As long as there were indications that some damage to tower
- Drake destroyed the towers, destroyed or sentry tower
- With regard to the new hero
- 2 personal skills to the first “Halo “(???), together even if no one next to estimate faint in the near future (and the Witch Doctor Dan Dan halo similar to the requirements?)
- The second skills, 4 injured up to 360 (the first level can be interpreted as a bar 90), the ejection of a goal to reduce by 10% (in the text did not mention the ejection of several goals, but looks up to 10)
- The third skills, plus 50% of the speed, 100% dodge, time 3 seconds to 6 seconds
- Big trick: the fastest speed of the game at 9 attack, or level or above, 100% attack damage, other levels of the unknown
Next one beta version of DotA Allstars 6.55 came out. Beta 20 makes next map release much sooner.
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 20 Changelogs:
Another New Hero!
Alleria the Windrunner
Click the link to see hero details and screenshots.
- Sent hero taverns now on bottom right
- Fountain is farther away from tree
- Waterfalls on left that you can walk into but has no effect
- Scourge base not changed at all
- Crow doesn’t have mana upgrade=no more ward placing
- The courier has the skill Drop items (drops all the items the courier is carrying)
- Dagger is now not disabled by towers, neutral creeps, roshan, or his spells… looks like its only disabled if the source of the dmg is from an enemy hero.
- Phase Boots – Boots of Speed + Chain mail + Blades of Attack (No recipe cost).
- Before forming the item: +50 speed, +9 damage, +5 armor
- After forming the item: +60 speed, +14 damage, +6 armor and the active ability Phase which gives a further 10% MS boost speed and the ability to move through other units (similar to Spectre’s phase dagger, i.e. 0 collision size) for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 10 seconds. Mana cost: 0
- So, on an average, you get +77 speed. More than Treads, less than Travels (but more than Travels when Phasing). The 0 collision size should be useful for chasers. Having to activate the ability every 10 seconds may get annoying. Also, Wind Walk-type spells removes the Phase buff. (You can still walk through units, as with any Wind Walk based ability, but you lose the 10% speed bonus from Phase.) Not sure if this is a bug or intended
- Blades of Attack: 500 gold
- Observer wards: Stock max=2 Replenish time: 6 minutes
- Scroll of Town Portal has no cooldown when you buy it (you can buy as many as you like without having to wait to it to replenish in the stock)
- When teleporting to a friendly tower (and only towers), it doesn’t get +99999 armor but it can attack AND you can choose where to teleport in a 300 range or so of the tower without having a unit/building as teleport target. (only scrolls work, not boots of travel):
Updates from previous Betas:
- Poison Powder is no longer exist
- Undying still tiny
- Enigma’s ulti doesn’t have dark effect (as stated on earlier betas)
- Ezalor’s recall: 40 seconds cooldown, and it stops when the target is damaged, if ezalor is attacked the recall is not interrupted
- Coco’s Rum is now ulti, 60 cooldown, it gives 3/4/5 seconds of 100% 2x criticals and you don’t get any penalty (no more missed attacks) the next seconds.